Whenever one thinks of a Japanese car, one thinks of extreme reliability and good quality. The sole reason for the popularity of Japanese automakers across the world is that they all stood on the promises made. Time and again, with various test, Japanese makers have proven that they are better than other makers across the world. The result speaks itself for the hard work and determination poured by automobile manufacturers. And that’s why there are around millions of Japanese vehicles across the world.Every day, thousands of used vehicles are exported from Japan to various countries across the world. Used vehicles from Japan are generally in good condition, reasonably priced, and it is quite easy to find spare parts of Japanese vehicles.
There’s no doubt that Japanese auto makers understand the taste of automobile buyers very well. Vehicles from every segment from Japanese makers are popular among people. Vehicles provided by Japanese makers are reliable, safe, durable, and high on quality and above all are fuel-efficient. Along with the new vehicles, used vehicles from Japan are also popular among people. Buyers choose their car on the basis of quality, safety, performance, design, technology, value, and fuel-economy. All vehicles are good, but one maker surpasses other with some features. Models manufactured from Toyota, Nissan, Honda are among the most exported cars from Japan. So, here is the list of the top 10 most exported used cars in the year 2014 from the Land of the Rising Sun on the basis of inquiry on JapaneseCarTrade.com.
- Toyota Aqua:- This full hybrid gasoline electric subcompact hatchback from Toyota Motors is a Japanese version of Prius c. Aqua comes with a 1.5-litre DOHC four-cylinder and the same Hybrid Synergy Drive system. The car comes with distinctive sporty lines. Interior of Aqua is superbly schemed with a grouping of light and dark color. Toyota Aqua is a fuel-efficient car that comes with two air bags. Aqua comes in L, S and G grade. The car have very luxurious looks with added silver detail, the wheel even have aluminum pedals. Fuel-efficiency of Toyota Aqua is 53MPG in the city and 46MPG on highway.
- Honda Fit- Honda Fit, four-door hatchbacks have versatility and creative interior packaging. It comes with 1.5-liter four-cylinder smooth and powerful engine, 117 horsepower at a high-revving 6600 rpm. The Honda Fit gives 27MPG in the city and 33MPG on the highway, thus providing combined 30MPG. This hatchback comes with a compact rear suspension design and with a tall roof and low floor that makes entering and exit easy. The car gives good mileage in both the automatic and manual models. Interiors of five-passenger Honda Fit are more functional than any other car out there.
- Toyota Prius- Prius is one of them most iconic, highest mileage car in the market. The car is a practical and capacious hatchback that can hold up to five passengers comfortably. There’s a whole family of Prius models now: a wagon, a subcompact and a plug-in hybrid. All models of Prius use the same power-train technology: a fuel-efficient gasoline gas engine paired up with an electric motor. The Prius comes with a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine combined mechanically and electronically to a 60-kilowatt electric motor, all working with a continuously variable transmission and a nickel-metal hydride battery pack. As far as safety is concerned, Prius remains competitive in this segment.
- Nissan Note- Since it’s launched in 2006, Nissan has been a popular family car. This stylish vehicle from Nissan is very economical with all engines equipped with start-stop technology. Note comes with three engines: two 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol (one of which is supercharged), a four-cylinder 1.5-litre turbo diesel. With petrol engine, there is low CO2 emission of 99g/kg and diesel version boasts 90g/kg. To provide safety to its buyers, Nissan offers a range of safety features and named it as a “safety shield”. Because of its compact size and light control, Nissan is easy to drive around town. The wide-opening doors and big windows make the car’s cabin roomy.
- Toyota Corolla- Corolla has always been Toyota’s perennial global car. In the areas of styling, comfort and features, Corolla always satisfies its buyers. Corolla comes with 1.8-litre four-cylinder engine rated at 132 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque. The latest model of Corolla comes with more options than its earlier models: Sunroofs, navigation systems and satellite radios are all available. Corolla comes with eight-standard airbags and Toyota’s star safety system. The new model offer bigger and modern interiors while maintaining Corolla’s tradition of comfort and efficiency.
- Nissan Serena- Launched in 1991, the debut model was a compact little van, but with each generation it grew larger over the years. Present model of Serena is spacious, flexible and possess comfort attributes. Serena comes with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission. To safety perspective, Serena comes with Lane Departure Warning System along with Around View Monitor, Moving Option Detection. This eight-seat minivan possesses attractive interiors and exteriors.
- Toyota Vitz- Toyota Vitz is a sub-compact hatchback car and is one of the most affordable and selling ultra-fuel efficient cars. Vitz offers comfy premium quality leather seats, and is quite spacious.In the International market, Vitz is known as the Toyota Yaris. Vitz comes with a 4-cylinder 1.5-liter automatic 4-speed Regular Gasoline. The Toyota Yaris gives 30MPG in the city and 36MPG on the highway, thus providing combined 32MPG. This stylish vehicle offers comfortable and luxurious ride within one’s budget. The exterior of Vitz is aggressively designed and interiors are almost in comparison to lavish cars.
- Nissan X-Trail- This one of the best car from Nissan The Nissan X-trail comes with a 2 liter-4 cylinder diesel engines. This DOHC can produce around 150 bhp of power and a maximum torque of around 320 Nm at 2000 rpm. The engine comes mated with a six speed manual transmission gearbox. The X-Trail comes into ST, ST-L and Ti trim levels, and each of them is available in either two or all-wheel drive. The car possesses good exteriors and interiors. Plus there is a lot of legroom towards the back of the car as well, which is certainly a huge plus point. All models of X-Trail get a height-adjustable driver’s seat with airy spacious cabin, making things comfortable for sitting up front. The SUV comes with a lot of features and safety measures. The car has dual front airbags, side and curtain airbags and ESP.
- Subaru Impreza- In small segment cars, Subaru Impreza is an economy minded compact car: a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. Impreza comes with 2.0-liter four-cylinder-engine paired with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). Impreza provides 26MPG in the city and 36MPG on the highway, with 32MPG combined. With every generation Impreza continued to improve. Present model of Impreza has crisper styling, better fuel efficiency, and additional features. This is the only car with All Wheel Drive as standard and has a handy-sized cargo area. This hatchback comes standard with dual front, front side and full-length side curtain airbags in addition to a driver’s side knee airbags. Impreza comes with roomy cabin and is famous for its reliability.
- Honda Vezel- The compact crossover from Honda is a hit since it’s launched. The exterior design of the Vezel expresses SUV-like stability in its lower body and coupe-like styling in its upper body. Petrol model of Vezel comes with a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol mill makes 116bhp power and 146Nmtorque. And the diesel model features a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine which produces 98bhp power and 200Nm torque on ride. Both models come with a five-speed manual gearbox. The hybrid model is equipped with SPORT HYBRID i-DCD that combines a 1.5 L direct injection engine with a high-output motor, and the gasoline model equipped with a 1.5 L direct injection engine. Adopting the new-generation power train technologies, the VEZEL realizes a dynamic driving character and excellent fuel economy at the same time for both models.